Introducing Brainfuse HelpNow, an online tutoring service available for free with your AAPLD card. Your free account allows students to interact with live tutors for homework help, test preparation, writing assistance, and much more! This service is available daily from 2 to 11pm.
You can access Brainfuse from virtually any computer with Internet access, including a library workstation, a home computer, or your notebook connected to the Internet at your local coffee shop.
Tutors are trained and certified by Brainfuse. All tutors have been cleared with thorough background and reference checks, must possess a four-year degree, and have prior teaching/tutoring experience.
Brainfuse offers a comprehensive suite of online academic services designed to support many learning needs and styles and ages of students.
- Live Tutoring:Enter our online classroom and receive live, online help from a Brainfuse tutor.
- Skills-Building: Designed for a variety of age groups and academic needs, the Brainfuse HelpNow skills building service helps students master an academic concept through expert tutoring and standards aligned online lessons.
- 24/7 Help Center: Submit a question and a tutor will provide you with a response
(usually within 24 hours).
- Foreign Language Lab: Provides expert assistance and support for students who are learning a foreign language. Expert tutoring is currently offered for Spanish, and a host of helpful online resources for learning other languages is forthcoming.
- Writing Lab: HelpNow offers two types of writing assistance.
- Live Writing Assistance: Connect with an online tutor for expert writing assistance with the live help feature. Live help is particularly helpful during the initial stages of the writing process when you are working on the organizational and thematic features of your paper.
- Intensive Writing Lab: For a more thorough analysis, simply select “Writing Lab” from the launch menu and submit your writing via our secure messaging feature. Within approximately 24 hours of submitting your paper, you will receive a detailed analysis of your paper in your message center inbox. Our writing experts are trained to focus their analysis on voice, word choice, sentence fluency, and organization.