Visitors and patrons can print documents using our computers or via Wi-Fi. The following charges apply:
- Black & white 8-1/2 x 11 and legal size pages = 10 cents per page
- Color 8-1/2 x 11 and legal size pages = 50 cents per page
- Black & white 11 x 17 - 20 cents per page
- Color 11 x 17 - $1 per page
Duplex (two sided printing) is charged per side. Please ask staff for assistance in printing 11 x 17 documents.
You may print remotely using your laptop or device using the library's wireless printing services provided by PrinterOn. Questions? Please ask at the Adult Services Desk. Many common file formats can be printed wirelessly; please see PrinterOn's documentation for a complete list of supported file types.
There are three easy ways to print wirelessly.
- Email: you may send or forward an email to one of the four wireless printers. The library has a black-and-white and color printer at each location. When you retrieve your print job you will see two jobs with your email address. One is the document you attached, the other is the email itself. You are not required to print both if you do not require them.
- Upload: you may upload your file to the library's PrinterOn website where it will provide you a total cost and confirmation.
- App: PrinterOn provides apps for mobile devices (iOS / Android) and desktop printing software for PCs that allow direct printing.