Visitors and patrons can print documents using our computers or via Wi-Fi. The following charges apply:
- Black & white 8-1/2 x 11 and legal size pages = 10 cents per page
- Color 8-1/2 x 11 and legal size pages = 50 cents per page
- Black & white 11 x 17 - 20 cents per page
- Color 11 x 17 - $1 per page
Duplex (two sided printing) is charged per side. Please ask staff for assistance in printing 11 x 17 documents.
You may print remotely using your laptop or mobile device using the library's wireless printing services provided by ePRINTit. Questions? Please ask at the Adult Services Desk. Many common file formats can be printed; please see the portal pages (main, branch) for a list of supported file types.
There are three easy ways to print wirelessly.
- Email: you may send or forward an email to one of the four wireless printers. The library has a black-and-white and color printer at each location. You will receive a confirmation email with an access code. You will need this code to retreive your print jobs. When you retrieve your print job you will see at least two jobs. One is the email itself, and the the others are files you attached. You are not required to print all the jobs if you do not require them.
- Upload: you may upload your file to the library's ePRINTit portal (main, branch) where it will provide you a total cost and confirmation.
- App: ePRINTit provides apps for mobile devices (iOS / Android) that allow direct printing.