Join us for a night of mayhem and murder at the 2600 Club to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Prohibition.
This illustrious watering hole hosts all the big shots, from notorious mobsters to sensational starlets, and any one of them could be caught red-handed. Solve the mystery, play trivia, craft your own 1920s accessories, or partake in some giggle water. Costumes encouraged but not required.
There will be no shortage of activities at this after hours social event hosted by the Algonquin Area Public Library. Solve the mystery, kick back and enjoy Ken Burns' Documentary Prohibition on the big screen TV in our state-of-the-art teen lounge normally closed to adults.
- Appetizers and refreshments provided.
- Beer and wine will be served at the bar.
- Dance lessons provided by the renowned Cinnamon Trammel.
- Create costume accessories in the maker space.
- Compete in a trivia challenge, costume contest, and more!
This event is all-inclusive! For the price of admission, each guest will get:
- Full access to all activities
- Unlimited appetizers and refreshments
- Two drink tickets redeemable for beer or wine at the bar
- A commemorative event souvenir
- The opportunity to win over $200 in prizes.
You don't want to miss this. It will be a night to remember.